Monday, July 23, 2007

Poke Me!

I have a sneaking suspicion that Facebook randomly pokes people on my behalf. Either that or I am marginally more popular than I thought. The random pokes I get engender a feeling of belonging, general wellbeing and often initiate a conversation with someone I had not spoken to in a while. All in all a good thing.

Imagine what would happen if everyone on Facebook poked each other simultaneously. The result would be brilliant - 30 odd million people feeling better, more connected and loved, fancied or just remembered.


Anyone have a client or organisation that this would work for or does anyone fancy building an app. that randomly pokes 10 friends every week?


Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).