- They start fires. Blogging forces you to come up with new stuff. To be interesting.
- They understand the value of connection. And are connected. To other interesting people.
- They get digital. They appreciate the nuances and potential of social media. And how it works. Because they're doing it, not looking at it
- They're bothered. They have an opinion. They're not afraid to express it.
- They're passionate about their subject. And real passion is rare indeed.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
5 Reasons Agencies Should Employ Bloggers
OK so I have a vested interested as I am a blogger but this from Neil makes sense: Here are 5 reasons why employing people who blog is more important than ever.
I rejigged them abit. It fits with the Will & Skill cull.