Monday, July 23, 2007

Poke Me!

I have a sneaking suspicion that Facebook randomly pokes people on my behalf. Either that or I am marginally more popular than I thought. The random pokes I get engender a feeling of belonging, general wellbeing and often initiate a conversation with someone I had not spoken to in a while. All in all a good thing.

Imagine what would happen if everyone on Facebook poked each other simultaneously. The result would be brilliant - 30 odd million people feeling better, more connected and loved, fancied or just remembered.


Anyone have a client or organisation that this would work for or does anyone fancy building an app. that randomly pokes 10 friends every week?


Tags:

2 comments:

Camiseta Personalizada said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

mucheng said...

blu ray ripper
blu ray ripper
blu ray to avi
blu ray to wmv
blu ray to mp4
Furthermore, Blu ray Ripper has powerful editing functions like Trim and Crop Blu ray clips, add text/image Watermark as a logo, set video Effect like brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.